Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Good Wednesday Everyone!


Wow! Can I just say that the feedback and amazing response from fans over the past 5 1/2 months, since I started Kalli Alba has been truly AMAZING.

I have been extremely busy with consulting with Brides about their visions for their weddings. I then, try to match their exact colors and to my best to design and create the perfect Flower Girl or Bridesmaid gown for their weddings.

I'm also very excited to say that I recently invested in a new piece of Equipment for my Sewing Studio and It arrives TODAY! Which means, any gowns started on and created after this day will have the amazing touch of my new Investment!

I recently was able to create an entirely new gown, yet very similar to the styles that I already sew. The top is basically the same but the bottom skirting is layered instead of if stripes of color. Its a Three Color but has more than 15 layers.  I never imagined a little girls gown could be so full and poofy!  It was also sort of heavy, compared to the gowns that I create.  Not to heavy for the girls to be able to walk in it, but it wasn't exactly as light as a feather either.
I also added a new Satin Pew Bow to the back of the gowns. I think it really added a touch of glamour to it!

I'm going to add a few pictures of just the gowns that I've just finished.. I have so many more for upcoming weddings.  I honestly never realized just how popular the months of September/October & November are for Weddings until recently.


 Introducing "The Ariana"  It is in Burnt Marshmallow 
 Introducing "The Amelie" in Burnt Marshmallow


If you have any questions please feel free to email me at
Stephanie@KalliAlba.com

I am very Happy to consult with you and create the perfect gown for your wedding.


Stay Tuned Fans: Bridal Gown Line coming soon...Summer 2012

Original "Emma" Style in Grey and Ivory with Ivory Vintage Lace



No comments:

Post a Comment