Saturday, February 11, 2012

I hope everyone has been having a great year so far! Valentines Day is just around the corner! Can you believe it!  I wonder how many people will be planning a wedding when Valentines is over?  
I have been so busy with different designs for so many different weddings, including some out of the country weddings as well. (Exciting).
I am loving having the opportunity to speak to so many different brides and designing something for them and for the beautiful girls and ladies in their wedding parties!
One of the best things this year so far is adding custom waist sashes that coordinate with the gowns. They are AMAZING!  I can have them in Satin and in Organza!   There are so many colors that are available for this. I can not tell you how excited it has been for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment