Thursday, January 17, 2013

Designing, Draping, Designing, Sewing...


Yep! That's always a fun day.  The best part is when  Bride sends me a picture of something she likes, or a collection of pictures and wants a few things from each dress.  For ex. In this dress, but shorter, but with this back, and this lace...
Its so much fun creating new things for brides.   I'm currently in the process of using real FRENCH antiqued/vintage lace for one bride whose family has been collecting it for years and years.  Then another, I'm working on a completely DIFFERENT design of a flower girl dress.
For another one, I'm working on a similar version to my sunset bride dress, but a bit darker and shorter.
I love this!  There are some days where so many idea's flow through my head, that I have to write them all down or I'll forget.  Then there are some days, that I'll go into the studio and start working on an idea till have I a sample of what I had in my head and a take a picture.. Fun, Fun, Fun!


Are you followe of our board on Pinterest:  If not, head over too: Kalli Alba Bridal-Pinterest  and
you can follow us on Twitter at : #KalliAlba 


I'll leave you all with some pictures..........as always!!!


Photo Credit: Luft Photography (Holly & Patrick)


We were featured in the online Magazine: The Indie Tot

Head over to the Indie Tot and check out a lot more images. This was so much fun!
Photography by:  Green Tree Photography


This is the "Sophia" Dress.
White with Crimson Lace/Corset Bodice


The "Baylee" Whimsical fairytale Princess gown.
Photography by:  Reflections By Amanda

Beautiful Fall Themed Wedding. (This was a lot of fun).
That's all for now!  Have a  great week!  It's Thursday!




No comments:

Post a Comment