Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Testy Tuesday!


Testy? Thats a word  right?  This morning has started off a bit rough, but none the less, nothing like an email from an impending customer to brighten the day. I'm very excited about a few upcoming possible ventures.
This is always an exciting time at Kalli Alba Bridal Couture.  More and more fabric deliveries start coming in and the fun starts more and more. 

I'm in the process of finishing up a beautiful gown for a Military Ball, and I'm doing a short rendition of the Sunset Bride Gown, but this time around its going to be a short gown (This is exciting).  The name for it is 
Cape Cod Forever Bride. (It's a vow renewal gown).  Nothing makes me happier than making wedding gowns and flower gowns, than getting to make a RENEWAL gown for a couple celebrating milestones during their wedding.

In my own marriage, my husband and I had the joy and honor last summer of having our vows renewed for our Tenth Anniversary.  That's decade. While some times it seems longer, other times it's gone by way to fast!

I'll share some pictures below.  The best part about a Vow Renewal, is you are already married so you do not have to go through the hiring of an official officiant.  In our case, we wanted our children to be involved.
I bought a leather binder type thing and we had a small intimate ceremony script in it.  Our nine year old son, dressed handsomely in khaki colored linen pants and a white linen tshirt, read from it. He acted as our officiant.  Our almost Eight year old and Two year old daughters (whom I refer to as the "littlest boss" and the "little boss" were acting as flower girl/bridesmaid.  I'm not really sure what they were but they were beautiful in their "Alba" style tulle gowns.  Vintage lace topped the bodice over a champagne beige satin.
I wore a new design made to out of the Champagne beige and Vintage Lace, called the "Beautiful Beach Bride" gown.  My gown had a vintage lace cathedral style train draped in the back.  My husband wore the exact same thing as our son!  We had a wonderful time.
All the flowers, bouquet, hair accessories, wrist corsages, boutonniere were made by Fancy Feet Flip Flop  














Hair styled by: Melissa Gibson-Jc Penny Salon-Pier Park Panama City Beach, FL
Makeup was done by: Samantha Frederick of MAC cosmetics Pier Park-Panama City Beach, FL
Venue: St.Andrews State Park PCB FL
Dresses: Kalli Alba Bridal Couture
All Flower Accessories: Fancy Feet Flip Flop
Earrings & Necklace: Premier Jewely
Men/Boys Clothing: JC Penny & Old Navy
Photography: Luft Creative (Holly & Patrick)


No comments:

Post a Comment